- 1) DJ The booking is not considered final until this form and deposit are received and a confirmation is held by the client. Booking deposits will not be refunded under any circumstances. Final payment for the event is due on the night prior to performance of the event.
- 2) In the event of cancellation of the engagement by the Hirer, a cancellation fee will be made on the following basis
- a) Cancellation (must be in writing) , received more than thirty days before the event date - loss of deposit only
- b) Cancellation advised less than thirty days of the event date will lead to the full fee becoming payable immediately. Due to the exceptional nature of the Christmas season (Dec) inc New Years Eve, these time limits will be extended to sixty days.
- 3) We do not tolerate verbal, violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances. We also reserve the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. The client shall provide adequate supervision of all guests, and will be liable for any loss or damage, to The DJ's equipment .
- 4) Northern Lights DJ shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason beyond its control the Disc Jockey is unable to perform, due to fire or theft of equipment, illness or exceptional circumstances. Northern Lights DJ will use all reasonable endeavours to locate a replacement Disc Jockey, but, in the unlikely event of a non performance all refundable monies paid will be refunded, but this will be the limit of our liability to you.
- 5) We need a minimum of one hour to enter a venue and set up prior to the start time and also a similar time allowance at the end of the night to pack up.
- 6) If you are booking other entertainment (E.G Singer, comedian, band etc) as well as hiring ourselves, please consider the amount of space available and where you are going to put the Disco. we reserve the right to refuse to continue any event prior to the start should there be insufficient floor space which would not allow the audio and lighting equipment to be assembled safely.
- 7) We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to private or public property caused by any invited or uninvited guests.
- 8) It is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure that there is an adequate provision of electrical power within ten metres of our set-up point. We require a minimum of 2 x 13amp outlets dedicated purely for our equipment.
- 9) We may take photographs during your function for promotional purposes, please advise us before hand if you do not want this